Special programs for over 50
For students over 50 who want to study Italian and learn more about Italian and Florentine culture the ABC School of Florence offers 1 or 2 week programs.
- in the morning, 15 lessons/week Italian language (from Monday to Friday 09:00/10:50 and 11:10/12:05);
- in the afternoon, Florence city guided tour: visit to San Miniato Church and Piazzale Michelangelo, visit to the Uffizi Gallery (or the Accademia Gallery), visit to Oltrarno, the secrets of Florence, visit to the Cathedral
- excursion on Saturday to Siena or Lucca or Pisa or San Gimignano (with all the other students);
- cooking dinner at the teacher's house;
- the art activities are held by our licensed tourist guides.
- students will be placed in a group with others of the same level;
- maximum 8 students per class for better quality learning;
- included: museums tickets; train/bus tickets for the excursion
- not included: accommodation.
Prices and Starting dates 2012
- for our courses schedule and prices click here