For students over 50 who want to study Italian and learn more about Italian and Florentine culture the ABC School of Florence offers 1 or 2 week programs.
- in the morning, 15 lessons/week Italian language (every day 9:00/10:50 and 11:10/12:05);
- in the afternoon: renaissance tour; visit to San Miniato and Piazzale Michelangelo; visit to the Uffizi Gallery (or the Accademia Gallery) with licensed tourist guides; visit to Oltrarno;
- excursion on Saturday to Siena, Lucca, Pisa or San Gimignano (with all the other students);
- cooking dinner at the teacher's house;
- wine tasting with a sommelier.
Starting dates 2010
- January 11th, March 22nd, May 3rd, June 14th and 28th, July 12th and 26th, August 9th and 23rd, September 6th and 20th, October 4th and 18th, November 1st and 15th;
- two or more students of the same level enrolling together can start every Monday.
- students will be placed in a group with others of the same level;
- maximum 10 students, minimum 2 students (if there is not a minimum of 2 students the course will be transformed in: group grammar lessons 9,00 - 10,50 with the other ABC students and 3 private lessons a week 11,10 - 12,05);
- all the afternoon activities are guaranteed even if there is only one student enrolled.
- 1 week: 450 euros
- 2 weeks: 720 euros
*Included: museums tickets; train/bus tickets for the excursion; not included: accommodation.
For groups we can arrange special program. For further information, please contact us.
For groups we can arrange special program. Please, contact us